Well sheltered harbour. Entrance through a channel 2.2 km long. Berthing Quays, 1625 m, depth 5.20-10 m. On the NE of Vurnaza Bay is timber loading Quay Šipad 294 m long with 5-8 m alongside.
– In the North part of Klobusak Bay is the Rogac Quay, 432 m long, 7-10m depth alongside. 2/7 t and 3/5 t cranes. Hydrants for fresh water supply.
– On the North coast of Dobrika Bay is Gat Vrulje Quay. It is trapezoidal and is used for loading ore, general cargoes, bags cargoes and bulk cargoes. The head of the quay has a length of 113 m with a depth of 7,2 m alongside, the SE side of the quay has a length of 132 m with a depth of 9 m alongside. The NW side of the quay (RO-RO pier) has a length of 90 m with depths of 7-7,2 m alongside. The quay is provided with hydrants for water supply.
– From Gat Vrulje to inner bay is Dobrika Quay, 240 m long with a depth of 9,8 m alongside. Equipped with 1/400 t cap unloader for Phosphates.
– In NW part of harbour there is Crnica Pier 120 m long with depth of 5 m alongside.
– Obala Hrvatske mornarice quay 444 m long with depths from 3-3,5 m (10-18′) for yachts.
BULK CARGO ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS
Rubber transporters – capacity
500 T/h ship line
300 T/h warehouse line
Unloading of the storage area
Half gantry material scraper with capacity of 300 T/h
Wagon loading – loading station with 2 gauges and two scales
Capacity – 7000 T/day
Possibility of loading of different cargos on both gauges at the same time (ship line and warehouse line)
Scales are electromechanical.
Maximum loading capacity 80 T, accuracy 12,5 kg.
Two bridges on each scale (possibility of measurement of axis pressure).
Possibility of loading of all types of railway wagons (loading from the top or from the side).
The wagons are loaded without being separated with loosened hooks.
2 gauges, 600 m long each
Forming of the train on the terminal gauges
Terminal activities are performed automatically with the control over all transport systems of unloading the ship,
loading the storage area and direct and indirect loading of wagons.
Phosphate, KCL, DAP, MAP
Transshipping system is completely closed. All places of cargo loading are covered with the degusting system.
Latitude: 43° 44′ N
Longitude: 15° 54′ E
Admiralty Chart: 1561
Admiralty Pilot: 47
Time Zone: GMT + 1 h
Approach to port of Sibenik
Through Dvainka passage, minimum depth 23 m. All vessels over 50 GT must apply for permission to enter the Sv. Ante channel. Vessel may enter channel only when they receive authorisation by one green light on signalling station Jadria, VHF Channel 71. Same regulation apply for leaving the port on signal station Rt Turanj.
Port of Sibenik anchorage
Anchorage position: 43°38’3 N – 15°54’4 E Anchorage between Prvic Island and the mainland for small ships only. Temporary anchorage for Cruisers disembarking PAX on tenders during daylight at 43°42′ N – 15°5′ E.
Sibenik port pilotage
Pilotage is compulsory for all vessels over 500 GT.
Pilot boarding position is 43°41,5′ N – 15°52,1′ E.
Port of Sibenik weather
NW prevailing winds during summer and NE & SE during other seasons.
Tide: around 0,60 m.
Port of Sibenik general restrictions
Maximum DWT: 30.000.
Maximum LOA: 220 m.
Maximum draft: 10 m.
Garbage collection is compulsory.
Diesel oil and Gas oil delivery are available in small quantities and with advance notice.
ISSA members are available.
“Remontno brodogradiliste” (NCP – Nautički centar Primosten).
There is one dock with capacity for vessels up to 1.500 DWT.
KAN, UREA, NPK, cereals
Unloading of wagons:
Loading platform for special wagons with side openings.
Capacity: 150 T/h
Gauge R4 is used for terminal necessities (gauge length 300 m)
Packing capacity: 20 T/h
Bag size: 50 kg
Possibility of loading a lorry while the packing terminal is working.